100-day Returns Guarantee
While we hope every item you receive you are completely satisfied with, we know that sometimes whatever you’ve ordered just doesn’t fit the bill. As a result, we proudly offer a 100-day satisfaction guarantee from the date of delivery, allowing you to return orders if you decide it is unwanted.
If you wish to return an order please get in touch with us on 0121 634 8070 or email@example.com and we will be happy to arrange this for you.
Customised and Bespoke Items Excluded: In line with our terms and conditions customised or bespoke items that are altered or made specifically for you cannot be returned unless there is a manufacturing fault.
Earrings: Earrings may be returned using the 100 Day Return Guarantee, providing the seal on the inside packaging has not been tampered with. Should earrings be returned to us, either outside of their original packaging or with evidence that the seal has been broken, your return guarantee will be void. This is due to reasons of hygiene and does not affect your statutory rights. Further information regarding this can be found in our terms and conditions.
30-Day Returns Policy on Finance Purchases: Any items purchased with Interest-Free Finance are excluded from the 100-day returns policy and are instead covered by our 30-day returns policy. Further information regarding this can be found in our terms and conditions.
30-Day Returns Policy on Purchases Outside of the UK: Any orders placed outside of the UK are excluded from the 100-day returns policy and are instead covered by our 30-day returns policy. Further information regarding this can be found in our terms and conditions.
View our full terms and conditions here.
To return unwanted items please follow the step below;
1. Get in touch with us on 0121 634 8070 - Please contact our customer service team to let us know that you want to return an item. The customer service team will provide you with an address to send the item back.
2. Return items - Please return items in the same condition as they were received by you - damaged, broken or altered items – including personalised engraving, ring sizing, adjusted chains - will not be accepted for a refund.
We always advise customers to return items using Royal Mail Special Delivery with the relevant amount of cover for loss and damage.
3. Refund actioned - Once received, your refund will be made via the same method as payment within 48 hours. If payment was made via credit card, please allow 7 days once the refund is processed to show on your statement, depending on your issuing bank. Please get in touch before returning any jewellery purchase, and if you have any queries or questions before, during or after your order, please contact us on 0121 634 8070.
If you believe your items may be faulty please get in touch with us on 0121 634 8070 and we will be happy to help.
Yes, If you are not completely happy with the items you received and would like to exchange them for a different piece please get in touch with us on 0121 634 8070 and we will be happy to organise this for you.
We operate a 100-day return guarantee with all products except for earrings. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your purchases, you can return items to us within 100-days and we will be happy to offer you either an exchange or full refund minus any postage costs, providing the goods are returned in perfect, unworn condition and in original packaging.
Exceptions to the 100-day return guarantee are;
- Earrings may be returned providing the original inside packaging has not been tampered with. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn't affect your statutory rights.
- We cannot accept returns on any special order items which have been customised or re-sized by us on the customers request or independently.
-Any orders made from outside of the UK will be covered by our 30-day returns policy only.
Return items in the same condition as they were received by you - damaged, broken or altered items – including personalised engraving, ring sizing, adjusted chains - will not be accepted for a refund. Please remember you are buying a piece of jewellery, all of which must be treated with care. These items are not suitable to wear whilst gardening, washing/showering, playing sport etc. Foil-backed items must not come into contact with water as this will cause discolouration. Some items offered for sale on this site are antiques in good condition and with careful treatment should remain that way.
Unless otherwise stated diamond colour and clarity and any weight estimations are an assessment and determined without removing the stone from its setting. On occasion, this poses limitations by the setting or mount. Should you feel unsatisfied with our assessment, we will only consider opinions of a qualified gem grading laboratory. Contact us, and we will discuss your grievance. Any unauthorised testing could result in a delay of your refund or a refund not being authorised.